DELVAS Vertical Ascending Washing Demucilager machines offer a capacity ranging from 500 up to 5,000 kilos cherry coffee / hour, with a minimal water consumption which is 0.2 liters per kilo cherry coffee, and require a power from 2 HP up to 10 HP.
They are provided with:
- Spiral rod basket in for improving the cleanliness of the grain
- Steel rotor with welded fingers which by means of the friction with the basket eliminate the mucilage.
- Graduation valve for improving the cleanliness and the washing of the grain.
- Sheet tray for receiving the mucilage
- Filter and water distributor.
- Base for assembling the engine.
- Metallic structure in angle for supporting the equipment. Available from Delva 40S and up.
- Protectors, pulleys, belts and straps.