Optimised design and improved components to enhance performance with the best quality in processing
We want to offer the best equipment. For this reason, we continue to evolve and climb steps thanks to Penagos technology. This time, we would like to introduce the new UDC 2000 Castillo Pulping and Sorting Unit.
- Ecological friendly processes by significant reduction of water use in the demucilager (0.2 litres of water per kilo of cherry coffee)
- Preservation of the natural conditions of the pulp.
- Easy adjustment to the changeable conditions of the harvest.
- Maximum performance due to its high pulping efficiency.
- Very compact equipment that requires just a small installation area.
- Pulping channels with an exclusive elastomer system.