Static dryers with a drying capacity of 2 to 30 loads per day or from 20 to 300 arrobas of dry parchment coffee approximately. The drying time depends on external factors such as the climate and the level of drained water.
There are three equipment versions for your combustion system:
- Gas equipment
- Diesel equipment
- Husk equipment
The equipment is provided with:
- Two layers with calibre 18 coffee mesh.
- Drying and pre-drying cabinet made of a galvanized sheet.
- Valves of centrifugal air swapping fan with electrical engine
- Control panel with contactors and ON/OFF push buttons, this panel gives the command to the dryer and the husk burner.
The husk burner is provided with:
- A gear motor, for husk carrier and feeder auger
- Centrifugal fan
- Collector of volatile husks
- Individual ignition control
- Digital Pyrometer for temperature control
- Inspection valve
- 3-meter Chimney
C.P.S.: Dry Parchment Coffee
||CAPACITY IN LOADS C.P.S.
||CAPACITY IN @ C.P.S.
||CAPACITY EN KG. C.P.S.
L X W X H
||2,3 x 1,8 x 1,8 m
||3,6 x 1,8 x 1,8 m
||3,9 x 2,5 x 1,8 m
||3,9 x 2,7 x 1,8 m
||5,7 x 3 x 2 m
||6,7 x 3,4 x 2,2 m
||7,8 x 3,6 x 2,2 m
Approximate data for dry parchment coffee at 12 % moisture with 360 kg per cubic meter of density.
Important: the dimensions can vary in accordance with the combustion system used in the equipment. These dimensions are for minimal setup areas, they include neither operators areas nor ventilation areas
These dimensions refer to the machinery with husk combustion system
Note: This document is not a legally-binding contract. Only valid for informative purposes; its content and information can be modified for technical, legal, commercial reasons or others, without notice by Penagos Hermanos & Cía. SAS