Integrates 3 stages of coffee processing into a single machine: pulping, sorting and washing.
Ecologic Coffee Wet Mill for ripe cherry coffee that uses horizontal pulping technology and a sieve to separate pulped and non-pulped beans. It includes a demucilager that mechanically removes mucilage with little water, delivering parchment coffee ready for the drying process.
This presentation can work with any of the following alternatives:
- Electrical single-phase motors.
- Electrical three-phase motors.
- Gasoline or diesel internal combustion engines.
Penagos’ ecologic coffee wet mill -ECOLINE – integrate 4 stages of the benefit process into a single machine:
- Simple and easy to operate.
- Low power consumption.
- Ecological friendly processes by significant reduction of water use (0.2 litres of water per kilo of cherry coffee)
- It includes a screw conveyor to transport and mix pulp and mucilage.