The ecologic coffee wet mill compact unit UCBE 5000 can process up to 5,000 kg ripe cherry coffee per hour, with just a 15.5 HP electric power, offering threshing and cracking percentages lower than 2 %, besides guaranteeing the absence of beans in the pulp.
It consists of two vertical conical DV 255 C pulping machines, that pulp the ripe cherry coffee without using water; A DELVA 5000, which is a demucilaging elevator, vertical coffee washer that separates the mucilage from the pulped bean and washes it, for its delivey ready for the drying; a circular rod filter, which sorts the coffee that is going to be processed in the DELVA; a cleaning brush; an endless pulp and mucilage mixer; and a rigid structure, designed to support the mentioned equipments and created for obtaining the minimal spacing and simultaneously easy to be set up and located, as well as providing good accessibility for maintenance.
- Considerable water consumption reduction of up to 80 % in comparison with the traditional benefits.
- Labor costs reduction thanks to the compact design of the equipments and their user-friendliness.
- The coffee keeps its weight due to not losing any mass which occurs during the fermentative process.
- Up to a 15 % reduction in drying times.
- Lower infrastructure costs since it requires just a small area for being installed.
- Faster pulp decomposition without producing unpleasant smells.
- The demucilaging process does not affect the coffee quality and reduces the existing risks in fermentation.
- Compact equipment designed to be extended according to the needs of your farm.
- Contamination reduction in the water sources.
- Conservation of the natural conditions of the pulp.
- In-cup quality conservation.