The ecologic coffee wet mill compact unit UCBE 500 can process ripe cherry coffee, with threshing and cracking percentages lower than 2 %, and also guaranteeing the lack of beans in the pulp.
It consists of a vertical conical DV 181 C pulping machine, that pulps the ripe cherry coffee without using water; A DELVA 500, which is a demucilaging elevator, vertical coffee washer that detaches the mucilage of the pulped bean and washes it, for delivering it ready for the drying; a circular rod filter, which sorts the coffee that is going to be processed in the DELVA; a cleaning brush; an endless pulp and mucilage mixer a rigid structure, designed to support the mentioned equipments and created for obtaining the minimal spacing and simultaneously easy to be set up and located.
- Considerable water consumption reduction of up to 80 % in comparison with the traditional benefits.
- Faster pulp decomposition without producing unpleasant smells. Contamination reduction in the water sources.
- The demucilaging process does not affect the coffee quality and reduces the existing risks in fermentation.
- The coffee keeps its weight due to not loosing mass which happens during the fermentative process.
- Conservation of the natural conditions of the pulp.
- More than 15 % reduction in the drying times.
- Labor costs reduction thanks to the compact design of the equipments and their user-friendliness.
- Lower infrastructure costs since it requires just a small area for being installed.