The ecologic coffee wet mill – ECOLINE offers a capacity of up to 400 kilos ripe cherry coffee per hour
Integrates 3 stages of coffee processing into a single machine: pulping, sorting and washing.
Ecologic Coffee Wet Mill for ripe cherry coffee that uses horizontal pulping technology and a sieve to separate pulped and non-pulped beans. It includes a demucilager that mechanically r
This presentation can work with any of the following alternatives:
- Electrical single-phase motors
- Electrical three-phase motors
- Gasoline or diesel internal combustion engines.
Penagos’ ecologic coffee wet mill -ECOLINE – integrate 4 stages of the benefit process into a single machine:
- Pulps the ripe cherry coffee without using water
- Sorts the pulped coffee by separating the bad and defective beans that affect the in-cup quality.
- Mechanically removes the coffee mucilage, washes the coffee beans without spoiling them and delivers it ready for the drying.
- Moves the coffee pulp or peel by means of the auger. The pulp and the mucilage can optionally be mixed for their use as an organic fertilizer.
- Simple and easy to operate.
- Low power consumption.
- Ecological friendly processes by significant reduction of water use (0.2 litres of water per kilo of cherry coffee)
- It includes a screw conveyor to transport and mix pulp and mucilage.